August 2, 2016
Tulip fabric dye colors
Real Color Palette and Black
$13.90/pound - 1 pound minimum cost
- They are our most widely used colors, therefore we can dye them in bulk and pass on the savings to you.
Personalized Colors Request
$13.90/pound + $40.00 - 2 lb minimum charge
- Please supply a sample of shade you intend to match and also the fabric or item that you intend to color. Both these should be at the least six inches square.
$13.90/pound + $53.00 or over, per item, depending on complexity
- This technique is appropriate for wool, silk, fragile materials and vintage garments.
$6.00/pound when dyeing
$12.00/pound whenever stripping just
- Stripping just isn't a bleaching but shade removal procedure. Stripping can eliminate many, not all color/stains/fade. Stripping provides an even more even base to dye over for greater results.
Preshrinking and Laundry
- We could preshrink material and launder huge or large products in hot-water and a hot dryer. Our ability is significantly larger than the jumbo washers and dryers within laundromat. Our machines tend to be cleaned after each and every usage.
Mending and Repair
Share this article
August 17, 2017
June 16, 2017
August 10, 2019