August 1, 2021
Tea dying muslin
- Spot 6 to 8 beverage bags per 1 to 2 litres of water in a saucepan.
- Bring water towards boil.
- Turn off heat and remove it to a cooler place.
- Push the muslin into the boiled beverage option and carefully go it around to ensure that all the muslin is covered. Use a wooden stick or spoon to achieve this.
- Keep the muslin to immerse for 20 to half an hour.
- Drain the beverage and wash the muslin in cold water.
- Hang the muslin as much as dried out. It'll look rather dark when it's wet nonetheless it will dry to a much less heavy tone.
Ask a concern
If this concern (or the same one) is answered twice in this area, kindly just click here to allow us know.
- It's a smart idea to dye your bit of muslin just before cutting it for stitching in a design, as there may possibly be some shrinkage.
Loading...Did you decide to try these tips?
Upload a photo for any other readers to see.
Share this article
Can you Tie dye nylon?
November 9, 2020
Rit fabric dye instructions
February 18, 2018
Dyes Used in Textile Industry
June 26, 2019