August 1, 2021
Tea dying muslin
- Spot 6 to 8 beverage bags per 1 to 2 litres of water in a saucepan.
- Bring water towards boil.
- Turn off heat and remove it to a cooler place.
- Push the muslin into the boiled beverage option and carefully go it around to ensure that all the muslin is covered. Use a wooden stick or spoon to achieve this.
- Keep the muslin to immerse for 20 to half an hour.
- Drain the beverage and wash the muslin in cold water.
- Hang the muslin as much as dried out. It'll look rather dark when it's wet nonetheless it will dry to a much less heavy tone.
Ask a concern
If this concern (or the same one) is answered twice in this area, kindly just click here to allow us know.
- It's a smart idea to dye your bit of muslin just before cutting it for stitching in a design, as there may possibly be some shrinkage.
Loading...Did you decide to try these tips?
Upload a photo for any other readers to see.
Share this article
November 9, 2020
February 18, 2018
June 26, 2019